Business Updates for June
This has been an exciting month for businesses in the Travelers Rest area. Below are some of the highlights:
- Upcountry Provisions Bakery and Bistro is now open on State Park Road just behind All About Me. Delicious fresh baked breads, sandwiches, pastries, and more. If you haven't experienced their store yet, be sure to stop by. Wow! www.UpcountryProvisions.com
- The Barker Bar, a dog friendly pub, will open Friday June 15 at 3pm across from the Gazebo. Stop by for a cold drink and don't forget to bring Fido. Sit, Stay, Relax. www.TheBarkerBar.com
- The Forest Coffee House has added to their menu. Stop by and check out the changes.
- The Wiggle Room has moved into the upstairs area at All About Me. Congratulation on your new space!
- Bottlecap Creative House is moving to Center Street in the same building with Brandy Amidon, CPA.
- Duke's Dogs now has a "Community Table." Dining alone? Come in, have a seat, and see who joins you.